Use Swastika in a sentence. How to use the word Swastika in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Swastika. Sentence for Swastika.
Examples of Swastika in a sentence
- The swastika was displayed in all the other official emblems of the Nazi state and party.
- The swastika has been found as an ornamental pattern in Europe since the Bronze Age and in Asia since the 3d millenium b. c.
- The chief culprit is a symbol closely resembling Nazi Germany’s swastika, which is used to indicate a Buddhist temple.
- Swastika; a figure in the form of a Greek cross with the arms bent at right angles, which became the symbol of the Nazi regime in Germany.
- A small red swastika on the back window of a dusty Nissan Patrol has again sparked calls to ban the Nazi symbol in Victoria.
- The belief that the swastika was an Aryan symbol led to its use in Austria and Germany as the sign of anti-Semitism.
- Because of this association, Adolph Hitler placed a black swastika in a white circle on red cloth when he created a banner for the National Socialist party in 1919.
- The swastika is among the oldest written symbols, dating back centuries before the development of written language.