How to use the word Suspended in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Suspended.
Examples of Suspended in a sentence
- By this Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all BCYF programming will be suspended.
- Account suspended message is normally shown while your account is being transferred to the new server.
- Seven VT students suspended after off-campus events allegedly added risk to public health during pandemic.
- The project was put on hold by the then chairman Ijaz Butt after PCB’s audit revealed massive financial mismanagement and the construction contract for the laboratory where the equipment was to be housed was suspended.
- Reds announcer Thom Brennaman suspended after using homophobic slur.
- Consequently, I suspended, for a period of 60 days, the entry of aliens as immigrants, subject to certain exceptions.
- I once found a spider in an empty apartment hanging in its web on the wall, with a large ball of eggs which it had suspended by its side.
- Mean annual suspended-sediment load at a station was computed as the average of several annual suspended-sediment loads.
- The observations were then suspended, and the parties came together to confer in respect to the result; but the dispute instead of being settled, was found to be in a worse condition than ever.
- Now, if they were both suspended freely, they would both move easily, for their weight would be supported by the chain; but the heavy one would move very slowly.
- If you are currently suspended or revoked, but will be eligible to be reinstated while the DMV offices remain closed please read the information below.
- Is the HIPAA Privacy Rule suspended during a national or public health emergency?
- Dempsey was suspended for five years, with three years of active suspension, according to the release.
- Some providers may be suspended or excluded from working with MassHealth.