Use Surface in a sentence. How to use the word Surface in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Surface. Sentence for Surface.
Examples of surface in a sentence
- Stolons: These are the hyphae that are spread over the surface of food supply.
- Wash the feet, underarms and body surface with soap.
- The appearance of the surface can be very deceptive.
- On the other side of the spectrum we make a large end brush of 12 ‘diameter, of a disk configuration, of stainless steel to impart a particular surface finish on a fuel bail in a nuclear reactor.
- A surface of an object to be plated is subjected to a treatment for the imparting of palladium catalyst to impart a palladium catalyst to the surface of an insulating part thereof.
- The body is heavy and quite thick, and the marks on the surface of the skin in contrast consist of zigzag or diamond-shaped.
- Armstrong and Aldrin went to the moon’s surface in a smaller spacecraft.
- Bright red blood may coat the outer surface of the stool.
- Because the pressure at that depth is far greater than surface atmospheric pressure.