Use Summer in a sentence. How to use the word Summer in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Summer. Sentence for Summer.
Definition of Summer
- the warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August and in the southern hemisphere from December to February.
- a horizontal bearing beam, especially one supporting joists or rafters.
- spend the summer in a particular place.
Examples of Summer in a sentence
- New Yorkers were enjoying the Indian summer.
- Hawaii had its last summer sales tax holiday in 2021.
- Her skin tans very quickly in the summer.
- Their departure time, though, varies throughout the summer.
- A life without love is like a year without summer.
- The palace and park, inspired by Versailles, were built as a royal summer residence in the reigns of Charles IV and Maria Theresa.
- Annual summer, the orgiastic day lets the Qingdao beer of the picturesque landscape boil.
- At that time, Dorset was beginning the transition from a picturesque country of dairy products to a thriving colony of summer artists.
- Next summer’s exams would be easy to administer and dial.
- However, the initial sentimental love, like the summer night breeze, flutters only a throbbing heart.
- You will never find anyone who can give you a clear and convincing reason why we observe the summer time.
- Overcome the stagnation of summer by spending a day at the zoo.
- The initial impulse for rethinking came not from the officials but from Sir Stafford Cripps in the summer of 1946.
- Since it will be summer when you visit, you can find almost all of them by boat or kayak, and then capture some rays of yuletide on the beach.
- In the summer of 1923 he went to Soviet Russia as sanitary commissioner for the League of Nations health section to study cholera.