Use Successful in a sentence. How to use the word Successful in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Successful. Sentence for Successful.
Examples of successful in a sentence
- Brian is a successful accountant and his wife Barbara is a successful real estate agent.
- I believe that a compelling vision combined with a unique ability to manage risk is the magic behind successful entrepreneurs.
- The trauma of divorce can often be healed with a successful new marriage.
- That is the key to a successful affiliate program.
- Results: The subtraction was 100% successful by non-spiral scanning, while 20% by spiraling in 10 times.
- If size is a factor in this, Xerox has been successful.
- In any case, it was this group of dispossessed that gave the first successful impulse to the Revolution.
- In the more successful schools, women held relatively more senior posts in the science department or in the school.
- Preemptive positioning strategy Brand management can also analyze social data to help craft successful positioning strategies.
- Venerable, a visionary who is an avid lover of Buddhist music, has co-produced several highly successful albums.
- Oscar Straus; (1870-1954), Austrian composer, who was one of the last of the great Viennese waltz composers and one of the most successful 20th century writers of operettas.
- A member of a powerful family, Absalon became bishop of Roskilde in 1158 after aiding his foster brother Waldemar I in his successful struggle for the Danish throne.
- During the 1960’s he wrote and produced more than 150 science programs for German television and wrote a number of successful books on space flight.
- Later he studied the chemistry of penicillin and in 1946 was successful in preparing crystals of synthetic penicillin G.Du Vigneaud was awarded the 1955 Nobel Prize in chemistry for his synthesis of oxytocin, the polypeptide hormone produced by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland and capable of causing contraction of the uterus.