Use Stuck in a sentence. How to use the word Stuck in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Stuck. Sentence for Stuck.
Examples of Stuck in a sentence
- He has no reason to be so stuck-up.
- We were stuck for hours in a traffic jam.
- They were stuck for hours in a traffic jam.
- I got stuck in a traffic jam for half an hour.
- One white label stuck on the front and one on the back.
- I think you’ll make it if we don’t get stuck in a traffic jam.
- Sorry we’re late. We got stuck in a traffic jam.
- You’ll find the name of your plant on a label stuck in the pot.
- We got stuck in a traffic jam, which made us twenty minutes late.
- We got stuck in a traffic jam and I was desperate for the loo.
- Funny how Mick stuck the Christian label on Breivik , like most of the media did.
- Listen Jafre, I know you’re stuck man but you can’t share your private key like that.
- Very confusing and the fact that they’ve stuck that label on there doesn’t help very much either.
- They finished their beers, stuck the label on their head and tossed the bottles under the seat.
- For most of us who are still stuck on binge-eating as if it’s still the holidays, we must face the hard truth that it’s bikini season.
- The story begins back in Australia’s first COVID lockdown in 2020—ah, memories—where I found myself stuck at home with nothing to do.
- When all eyes are on you and your eyes are trying to figure out what you just got yourself into, the first day comes and goes like it never happened and fast forward to today, you got yourself stuck in one place for almost a decade (yep, my fellow millennials, we’re getting old.)