Use Strong in a sentence. How to use the word Strong in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Strong. Sentence for Strong.
Examples of Strong in a sentence
- Company executives touted strength in mobile search for the strong results.
- The dog has a deep, musclar chest, a level, strong back, and straight, well-boned legs.
- Their catering business remained strong despite the recession.
- During the turmoil in the foreign-exchange markets the guilder remained strong.
- His face remained impassive, so strong was his self-control.
- The Swiss franc has remained surprisingly strong.
- That team has nothing but strong players.
- There was a strong henotheistic tendeney at work in the Assyrio-Babylonian pantheon, so that a large number of deities were treated as manifestations of Marduk: he had ‘fifty names’.
- The rhizome cutting will produce shoots very quickly, and strong, fine roots will develop.
- Bertrand Russell once said, “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.
- Surely he will face a series of difficulties, but he will remain strong to rise with a new strength and positivity after each fall.
- Bush’s strong ties to the Latino community were established long before he ever set foot in the governor’s office.
- It was a strong presidential endorsement of body cameras, an idea that civil rights advocates have urged.
- Professional athletes need to have a strong ego so that they don’t get discouraged if things go badly once in a while.
- The theme of exploration and natural conservation is a strong and constant current of the artistic practice of Amok Island.
- After announcing his plan, he watched with strong interest its operation.
- After this he evinced a strong hostility to the government.
- The class separated, as every class would, in such a case, with a strong feeling of interest in the work before them.