Use Started in a sentence. How to use the word Started in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Started. Sentence for Started.
Examples of started in a sentence
- Amway has started to market perfume and honey and glycerin soap.
- She started to flutter when she saw the spider.
- I started working for Simone de Beauvoir because she is the best feminist thinker of the 20th century.
- She looked at him warily, her pulses sounding an alarm, and she was surprised when he started to laugh.
- I started listening to classical music when I was a teenager. Before that, I listened to pop records or band records.
- Unfortunately, the appearances have been deceptive and a large filling was found when they started to tear.
- She started scribbling with the tape as an accompaniment.
- Because it stirred controversy, a lot of people started weighing in on the science behind detox teas and shakes, but as is best, let’s hear from the experts.
- He looked at the clock a dozen times and started absurdly when the time was up.
- She spoke to me in Japanese until that moment, but when she hit, she suddenly started screaming in English.
- Then he left Xerox and started a consulting company, 3 Com, in June of 1979.
- Loi started the rotation, partly because he insisted, but also because he at least knew how to control our two kitchens.
- The dog’s origin is not really known, although many believe that the breed started in Yugoslavia.
- 2019 started with unstable weather and rainfall areas of varying intensity that affect localities in different regions of the Buenos Aires province.
- 2019 started with unstable weather and two alerts from the National Meteorological Service: one for intense winds, which applies to the center and south of the province of Buenos Aires, and another for strong storms, which involves the entire territory.