Use Spouse in a sentence. How to use the word Spouse in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Spouse. Sentence for Spouse.
Examples of spouse in a sentence
- Do not worry about your spouse, love.
- As time passes, you may still miss your spouse.
- Men and women share many of the same feelings when a spouse dies.
- Take time to adjust to life without your spouse.
- Alrik’s young spouse was, wonder of wonders, a transplanted New York chorus girl.
- Sweet Christmas wishes can be sent through text messages with sweet words and also through sweet cards with gifts for the spouse.
- Catharine was a faithful and dutiful spouse; but when, at last, Henry fell in love with Anne Boleyn, he made these old difficulties a pretext for discarding her.
- Let family and friends know when you want to talk about your spouse.
- A spouse is your companion, your mate, your partner.
- A spouse is a significant other in a marriage, civil union, or common-law marriage.
- When your spouse dies, your world changes.
- What if I can’t serve the papers because I can’t find my spouse?
- So, when you are married, your spouse has a lot of legal rights and a lot of legal protections, and they’re basically considered within everything.
- At some point, you may even feel angry at your spouse for leaving you.
- It will take time for the whole family to adjust to life without your spouse.
- Here are some great ways to date your spouse!
- The first step to dating your spouse is commitment.
- A dependent spouse is a husband or wife who is actually and substantially dependent on the other spouse for maintenance or is substantially in need of support from the other spouse.
- Your marriage is more important than anything else, so put your spouse – and your date night – first.