Use Sphygmomanometer in a sentence. How to use the word Sphygmomanometer in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sphygmomanometer. Sentence for Sphygmomanometer.
Examples of Sphygmomanometer in a sentence
- Most commonly used is the sphygmomanometer, which measures blood pressure in the arteries.
- The only way to tell whether you have high blood pressure is to perform a quick, painless measurement using a device called a sphygmomanometer.
- A sphygmomanometer is a device that measures blood pressure.
- The sphygmomanometer is a manual instrument.
- The first clinically applicable sphygmomanometer was invented in 1881 by Austrian physician Karl Samuel Ritter von Basch.
- As an alternative to mercury sphygmomanometers, aneroid devices are the top choice.
- There are three different types of sphygmomanometers: mercury, aneroid, and digital.
- Aneroid sphygmomanometers are generally considered high accuracy instruments, as long as a proper protocol is followed for its maintenance.
- A sphygmomanometer consists of an inflatable cuff, a measuring unit (the mercury manometer, or aneroid gauge), and a mechanism for inflation which may be a manually operated bulb and valve or a pump operated electrically.
- Each sphygmomanometer unit is coupled to a pressure transducer that converts the applied pressure into an electronic signal, which can be displayed using a …
- Clean soiled parts of sphygmomanometer thoroughly before each …
- This image shows a Riva-Rocci sphygmomanometer with cuff used by Korotkoff, who later discovered systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- When a person’s blood pressure is taken with a device known as a sphygmomanometer, it is measured on the arm, at approximately the same .
- Best aneroid sphygmomanometer for manual blood pressure readings.
- This Sphygmomanometer is a hand operated aneroid blood pressure monitor that features a large, easy-to-read dial measuring 68mm.
- Sphygmomanometer with durable plastic casing and threaded pipe connection.
- Effect of sphygmomanometer cuff size on blood pressure measurement.
- Every aneroid blood pressure gauge should be compared with a well maintained mercury sphygmomanometer on a regular basis.