Use Spatial in a sentence. How to use the word Spatial in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Spatial. Sentence for Spatial.
Examples of Spatial in a sentence
- IKONOS images have a high spatial resolution that resembles aerial photos.
- A regular editorial focused on the maps and the spatial community.
- Negative spatial autocorrelation where nearby cells have dissimilar values showing spatial repulsion.
- Spatial reasoning is the capacity to think about objects in three dimensions without verbal cues and to draw mental conclusions about how those objects relate.
- Spatial ability is clearly related to but much more restricted in its scope than spatial thinking, as are all of the competing concepts.
- Exploring the planet’s pulse from space. Improve your business by using the newest spatial technologies.
- For example, you might have a spatial file of city council districts, and a text file containing latitude and longitude coordinates of reported potholes.
- GSA design teams use BIM to validate spatial program requirements (e.g., area, efficiency ratios) more accurately and quickly than traditional 2D approaches.
- PostGIS provides spatial objects for the PostgreSQL database, allowing storage and query of information about location and mapping.
- The spatial data provided below are mostly for comprehensively assessed taxonomic groups and selected freshwater groups.
- Spatial information consists of data that can be mapped, and any associated information such as metadata which provides context and meaning.
- At which scale should we spatial analyze the data when it is the scale itself that we want to determine?
- Spatial data can give rise to spatial correlation between the error terms.
- Spatial navigation serves as a model system to identify key coding principles governing cognitive spaces.
- Spatial neglect is a behavioral syndrome occurring after brain injury.
- It finds that optimal spatial lockdowns generate substantially smaller income losses than uniform lockdowns for a given virus spread.
- Here is a map with the spatial selection examples results.
- The method for the balancing of closed-chain spatial linkages is developed by resolving a closed-chain spatial linkage into open-chain spatial linkages …