Use Solecism in a sentence. How to use the word Solecism in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Solecism. Sentence for Solecism.
Examples of Solecism in a sentence
- Such solecisms–presumably driven by a desire to appear learned–impoverish the language.
- Can help you in the english some points, can correct your solecism, but that is not good for your regular writting.
- In the New York I have been reproached, impatiently even, for not being online, as if this was a serious solecism.
- Donald commits many solecisms.
- Any person who commits solecism to speak or write about the class in the United States is immediately attacked by a problem of definition.
- At the beginning, this document analyzes and identifies solecism based on the counting of strategies during the bibliography of the period of the states at war.
- Maybe this blog has a lot of imprecision and solecism, therefore, if you specialize in English, help me to correct it, thank you!
- But it is still a tremendous solecism to speak publicly about drug use unless you are a recovering addict who wants to educate impressionable young people about their dangers.
- When people say: “I looked for it in Bing”, they are committing a solecism.
- An observation of the students will not be academically lagged or students of solecism.
- A solecism is a phrase that transgresses the rules of grammar.
- For it is the solecism of power, to think to command the end, and yet not to endure the mean.
- The two nouns solecism and solipsism have distinct meanings, but as they are near homophones (virtually identical in hurried or careless …
- Solecism in the Latin tradition: quadripertita ratio or simply fault by substitution.
- It is not difficult to lose patience with the poems of Rosebud Ben-Oni’s Solecism: studded with cultural and personal reference, streets names, …