Use small in a sentence. How to use the word small in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word small. How to use “small” with example sentences
Examples of small in a sentence
- *** Although it is a small mammal, the closest relative to the anteater that eats ants is the elephant.
- *** Using a small brush, he removed the fine sawdust.
- *** Difficult stains can be removed using a small amount of detergent.
- *** They have a small nest hidden somewhere for a rainy day.
- *** At the bottom of the wall, and completely sealed by it, was a small chimney.
- *** He put small prawns of brine and brine seaweed in an eternal cosmos.
- *** The small restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere.
- *** the shrimp, the anemones and the fragile stars dominate, but their number is scarce, their biomass is small.
- *** the shrimp have a size for canning in large, medium and small.
- *** Foinavon pounced on the jumps and appearing on the small fences of the school became a daily routine.
- *** Further down on the island, small picturesque villages hide in the countryside.
- *** This is a small historic city with narrow winding streets, in the middle of some of the most picturesque landscapes.
- *** Rent a small house in the picturesque old town.
- *** Pack the claw and flesh of the body in alternate layers in small fireproof containers.
- *** Small objects of financial and sentimental value should never be left in the house unless a good safe is installed.
- *** However, each drop, indistinguishable from all the others, left a small deposit of sensation, experience and feeling.
- *** Consequently, the idea that the Big Bang was small “is misleading.
- *** The idea came to her to improve the accompaniment with small trills and flourishes.
- *** The names of the small towns around Valence sound like bells that force you to go and look at them.
- *** Savio, a shy man who stuttered before small groups, was fascinating and compelling when he spoke with thousands of people.