Use Six in a sentence. How to use the word Six in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Six. Sentence for Six.
Definition of Six
equivalent to the product of two and three; one more than five or four less than ten; 6
Examples of Six in a sentence
- After the egg has been fertilized, it will hatch in about six weeks.
- I got up at six this morning.
- I have been working since six this morning.
- I tried to get up at six this morning.
- As a lead attorney, you can expect a six-figure salary.
- The sheer size of the mansion has compounded the search for six missing people, an official says.
- Do not administer to children under six years of age, pregnant women or people with high blood pressure, heart failure or diabetes.
- Six rows of trumpeters and drums applaud, play and sway from side to side in the accompaniment.
- When the lime is off, add six gallons of water and boil up to two gallons.
- The jury of six people unanimously determined that Lozano had misused his weapon.
- Six countries voted for the change, five voted against and two abstained.
- The mother of seven daughters and four sons—only six of her children survived her—she managed her household finances shrewdly, though not with-out accusations of sharp practices.
- The instrument may have six or more pairs of strings.
- Among 241 persons that were inoculated, there were only six deaths from smallpox.
- its highly intoxicating effect caused it to be banned in Switzerland in 1908 and in France six years later.
- Six miles west is Onogawa, noted for its hot springs.
- All are under six years old.
- When the surface of the body is injured and blood escapes in normal persons, the blood coagulates into a solid mass within five or six minutes, and in this way seals the wound.