Use Sister in a sentence. How to use the word Sister in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sister. Sentence for Sister.
Definition of Sister
- a woman or girl in relation to other daughters and sons of their parents.
- a senior nurse, usually in charge of a ward.
Examples of Sister in a sentence
- Their sister iris, messenger of the gods, called the Harpies “the hounds of almighty Zeus.”
- How long can my sister stay with you?
- My sister doesn’t eat ice cream in the winter.
- Gurur and her sister will alternate to set the table.
- My sister and I alternate washing dinner dishes.
- Our sister school is Toke High School in Japan.
- Önem and her sister will alternate to set the table.
- Sister, one thing you need to understand is that this religion is very easy.
- Sister, make dua for yourself, and I will also make plenty of dua for you.
- Sister are there no muslimahs at your school whom you can befriend or anyone at the masjid, where you took the shahaadah, who you can talk to?
- I know they must be important to you sister, but they are also a bad influence.
- Firefighter Mike Banner’s 45-year-old sister, Susan, lost 54 pounds in only 7 weeks with no exercise due to osteoarthritis in her damaged knee.