Use Significantly in a sentence. How to use the word Significantly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Significantly. Sentence for Significantly.
Examples of significantly in a sentence
- Theories of visual perception have changed significantly in the 20th century.
- Very significantly Mrs. Tome Gallien repeated the question.
- “You know Father!” she added significantly.
- The control of the partial seizures was significantly better with carbamazepine than with phenobarbital, phenytoin, or primidone.
- The quality index of half finished goods was superior to that of alkali-oxygen one bath pad-steaming process, and the strength damage significantly decreased.
- Napoleon Bonaparte and Queen Victoria are still living figures to them; but (significantly enough) they considered the Kaiser king of all the kings of this world, with the exception of the Sultan, whom they admitted to equality.
- The right hand of St. Sebastian Sockdolager fell heavily upon the huge pewter inkstand—the concatenation of his ideas had been broken—he half raised himself from his chair and glanced significantly from his visitor to the door.
- Aunt Tabitha, who yesterday evidently thought me in desperate case, and once inquired about my income very significantly, now suspected a quarrel between Flora and me.