Use Shy in a sentence. How to use the word Shy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Shy. Sentence for Shy.
Examples of Shy in a sentence
- She is a very shy girl.
- Although she always knew the answer, the shy student was reluctant to raise her hand in class.
- He was shy at the beginning.
- During tryouts, the shy student overcame her stage fright to take the lead in the school play.
- My kid is shy around strangers and always hides behind me.
- Tom was too shy to take part in games with the other boys.
- The shy introvert preferred small settings over large groups and avoided crowded places
whenever he could.
- Tom is quite shy.
- He was too shy to do that.
- Tom is shy and doesn’t talk much.
- Incredible as it may seem, they passed over other girls far more capable in every way, and sighed for this shy violet.