Use Shrimp in a sentence. How to use the word Shrimp in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Shrimp. Sentence for Shrimp.
Examples of Shrimp in a sentence
- It is also popular as a flavoring for shrimp, fish, and chicken dishes.
- Listen, you pusillanimous, knock-kneed shrimp?
- The term shrimp is used to refer to some decapod crustaceans, although the exact animals covered may vary.
- Pieces of frozen shrimp or a pile of ground beef will be attacked with greed.
- Together we dissected the organs of frozen shrimp under the surreal conditions of an illuminated laboratory.
- Shrimp and squid in particular create interesting texture contrasts.
- These shrimp live 3,600 meters below the surface, well beyond the reach of sunlight.
- He neglected his fried shrimp and watched Schwartzwalder consume his pork chop, salad and martinis.
- Shrimp producers are reacting violently.
- The shrimp are sorted and selected for canning.
- Shrimp producers dig canals to bring salt water to enclosed areas where shrimp are grown.
- The smallest brine shrimp that is obtained by sifting shrimp through cheesecloth or wire cloths is satisfactory.
- Atanas ordered a shrimp cocktail and a salad.
- Fried meatballs are similar to egg rolls with a swollen and scaly dough, again with stuffed shrimp inside.
- Feedings with live and frozen brine shrimp should alternate with chopped clams and shrimp and a good mix of dry foods.
- Small live fish such as guppies and golden fish, or fresh ground shrimp, should be fed.
- Your favorite food is the live adult salted shrimp, and this should be fed if possible.
- Instead, we assume that shrimp are detecting light gradients.
- Impatiently they take live and frozen brine shrimp and adapt to cut food such as minced shrimp and clams.
- Any water removed can be eliminated and used to incubate brine shrimp.
- The chameleon responds to the image it has generated, in the same way that the shrimp responds to the atmosphere it has generated.
- Shrimp has a leading role on the menu in almost all restaurants in the city.