Use Showed in a sentence. How to use the word Showed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Showed. Sentence for Showed.
Examples of showed in a sentence
- Phonny then showed his mother his chisels.
- So she opened her apron and showed Phonny.
- She opened the other book, and found the place where there was an account of balloons, and she showed the place to Rollo.
- In the time it took him to blink in his vision, a card appeared that showed a young gentleman.
- In 2013, other stallions of activity showed the same level of breeding reports as in 1990.
- Stallions show that they showed stability between 1990-2002, with between 17,000 and 18,000 registered breeding reports annually.
- But, at any rate, it showed my good wishes for him; it showed that I was his friend; and what return do you think he made me for it?
- Phonny showed Beechnut his cage too, though he said that he had pretty much concluded not to finish it that afternoon.
- Phonny next showed his gimlets, and his augers, and his bits and bit-stocks.
- Phonny showed her his stock of boards and blocks, among which last, was one which he said was to be made into a boat.
- Mrs. Henry then pointed to the place upon the bandage, underneath which the cut lay, and she showed also the direction and length of the cut.
- Then he cleared away the chips a little, and showed Rollo that there was an opening for the air.
- And Zarathrustra showed the king the place he would one day occupy in heaven, and made Çpentodata invulnerable.
- The poems of the Veda showed us in what directions the religious feeling of the Indians in the Panjab moved.
- The invocation of Mithra in the Avesta, given above, showed us that the Arians of Iran recognised in this deity the spirit of purity, the inevitable avenger of injustice.
- The inscriptions of Darius showed us how much in earnest he was with the doctrines and regulations of the religion–how lively was his faith.