Use Seriously in a sentence. How to use the word Seriously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Seriously.
Examples of Seriously in a sentence
- If you are ready to get a wireless mouse, the Logitech contender should be considered seriously.
- If it were done seriously, it would look beautiful.
- “There is no real evidence for the existence of “abominable snowmen,” and most scientists are reluetant to consider the matter seriously.
- “Yes, sir,” said James, seriously, “I suppose it would.”
- “It isn’t frothing,” said Rollo, very seriously; “it isn’t frothing, it is effervescence.
- If the gods, the holy and pious men in the past, and the heaven of light of Indra, were nearest to the purity of Brahman, the pure nature of this being became seriously adulterated in the lower stages of removal.
- If he still omitted the attack on Egypt he must have regarded his forces as insufficient for the purpose, or they must have been seriously occupied in another direction.
- When more seriously ill he was conveyed from the garden into the more distant royal palace, where the generals entered, and the soldiers forced their way into his presence.
- He, however, now began to be very seriously concerned in respect to the result of the approaching contest.
- They noted that when she had reached the age of two “her mind was seriously exercised with religious things.”
- Even Drayton, I reflected, keen as he was about the fact of mental suggestion, would never have regarded seriously the suggestion of a phantom.
- She was restless by day and sleepless by night, until her health was at last seriously impaired, and her friends began really to fear that she might lose her reason.
- He was seriously alarmed at the dangerous situation in which he thus found himself placed, and immediately resorted to a variety of expedients to remedy the unexpected difficulty.