Use serious in a sentence. How to use the word serious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word serious. How to use “serious” with example sentences
Examples of serious in a sentence
- Deceiving the court in a trial is a serious offense.
- If you are truly serious and prepare your child for the future, do not teach him to subtract, teach him to deduct.
- At the time of the visit to Xerox, Apple had a functional prototype of a machine that reeked of serious intentions.
- In the early 1900’s he wrote satirical comedies, such as The Earl of Pawtucket (1903), as well as serious dramas.
- The first severe bleeding in hemophilia may be controlled, but subse-quent hemorrhage may prove more serious.
- Now there is no other plan which will not be attended with very serious difficulty, but I am willing to adopt the one which will be most agreeable to yourselves, if it will be likely to accomplish the object.
- In sheep and cattle areas, dingoes may cause serious economic loss.
- The Discourse, widely regarded as a defense of deism, provoked answers from a number of churchmen, including Dean Swift’s caricature and Richard Bentley’s serious and scholarly reply.
- It was a serious mistake because it prevented recovering the natural space of the city of Arrecife.
- It was a milestone in modern drama, the first serious play about a sigmficant social problem.
- You see your pupil serious and thoughtful.
- I have already described how all serious cases of doing wrong or neglect of duty are managed in the school.
- There are, however, a number of little transgressions, too small to be individually worthy of serious attention, but which are yet troublesome to the community when frequently repeated.
- The cases tried are very various, but none of the serious business of the school is intrusted to it.