Use Sequential in a sentence. How to use the word Sequential in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sequential. Sentence for Sequential.
Examples of Sequential in a sentence
- I am looking for books for sequential mathematical formulas.
- In computer science, a sequential algorithm or serial algorithm is an algorithm that is executed sequentially as opposed to concurrently or in parallel.
- Sequential access is a term describing a group of elements being accessed in a predetermined, ordered sequence.
- A sequential manual transmission is a type of manual transmission used mostly for motorcycles and racing cars.
- In game theory, a sequential game is a game where one player chooses their action before the others choose theirs.
- In statistics, sequential analysis or sequential hypothesis testing is statistical analysis where the sample size is not fixed in advance.
- In topology and related fields of mathematics, a sequential space is a topological space that satisfies a very weak axiom of countability.
- Sequential consistency is one of the consistency models used in the domain of concurrent computing It was first defined as the property that requires that.
- In computing, sequential access memory (SAM) is a class of data storage devices that read stored data in a sequence.
- Here, we show that human speech and birdsong share a similar sequential structure indicative of both hierarchical and Markovian organization.
- Sequential artists unite the narrative talents of the writer with the drawing abilities of the illustrator.
- So how can you implement your sequential advertising?
- A sequential search model results in very different estimates of consumers’ preference parameters.
- Sequential maternal screening is a 2-step test, with first- and second-trimester components.
- Sequential provides training and inference features on this model.
- Sequential activities are those that afford children the opportunity to follow a logical order or sequence, or to have a working plan.
- The theoretical basis of sequential circuit synthesis is developed, with particular reference to the work of D. A. Huffman and E. F. Moore.