Use Sentence in a sentence. How to use the word Sentence in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sentence.
Examples of Sentence in a sentence
- *** Hopefully you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and progress every day!
- *** The appellate judge agreed that the original sentence was unduly lenient.
- *** Three judges unanimously confirmed the sentence.
- *** Your prison sentence has been remitted.
- *** You have clarified this difficult sentence.
- *** The teacher broke a sentence into clauses.
- *** She has served her sentence, and now she will be released.
- *** He spent a week in custody in pre-trial detention pending a sentence.
- *** In the sentence “I tried to persuade him, but he did not come”, “come” is an intransitive verb.
- *** I can not feel the meaning of invalid in this sentence.
- *** What is the main verb of the sentence?
- *** His death sentence was remitted by the government in 1987.
- *** He was released from prison after serving two years of a five-year sentence.
- *** The sentence consists of a main clause and a subordinate clause.
- *** Young delinquents only laugh at this type of sentence.
- *** A judge passes a sentence to a guilty person.
- *** In the complex sentence, “I would like to go to the beach, if it’s hot”, “I’d like to go to the beach” is the main clause, and “if it’s hot” is the subordinate clause.
- *** Judges no longer have the power to pass the death sentence.
- *** In the end, he was forced to confess and face a prison sentence, feeling that cleaning his conscience would be cheap at the price.
- *** Sorry, could you say that last sentence again please?
- *** In the sentence ‘He ran quickly’, the adverb ‘quickly’ modifies the verb ‘to execute’.
- *** The subject of a sentence and its verb must agree on number.
- *** In the following sentence the word “had” is understood.
- *** Children received an indefinite prison sentence.