Use Selfish in a sentence. How to use the word Selfish in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Selfish. Sentence for Selfish.
Examples of Selfish in a sentence
- A man is called selfish ,not pursuing his own good ,but neglecting his neighbour’s.
- She was sly, selfish, and manipulative.
- Her selfish behaviour completely spoiled the evening.
- People say this is a selfish society, but frankly I’ve seen too much kindness, self-sacrifice and generosity to believe that.
- The cause of suffering is selfish desire, whether it is the desire for pleasure, desire for revenge, or simply desire for a long life.
- That selfish student always appropriates the biggest bookcase and desk.
- Frank is completely selfish – he only cares about number one.
- Only someone supremely selfish won’t lose their self in love.
- You’re taking a pretty selfish attitude over this, aren’t you?
- I think I’ve been very selfish. I’ve been mainly concerned with myself.
- It was basically a selfish act, though no doubt a sophist would argue that it was done for the general good.
- Jeopardy was selfish and self-centered, but irresistibly convincing.