Use Selfish in a sentence. How to use the word Selfish in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Selfish. Sentence for Selfish.
Examples of Selfish in a sentence
- A selfish man thinks of nothing but his own feelings.
- A man is called selfish ,not pursuing his own good ,but neglecting his neighbour’s.
- She was sly, selfish, and manipulative.
- Her selfish behaviour completely spoiled the evening.
- People say this is a selfish society, but frankly I’ve seen too much kindness, self-sacrifice and generosity to believe that.
- The cause of suffering is selfish desire, whether it is the desire for pleasure, desire for revenge, or simply desire for a long life.
- That selfish student always appropriates the biggest bookcase and desk.
- Frank is completely selfish – he only cares about number one.
- Only someone supremely selfish won’t lose their self in love.
- You’re taking a pretty selfish attitude over this, aren’t you?
- I think I’ve been very selfish. I’ve been mainly concerned with myself.
- It was basically a selfish act, though no doubt a sophist would argue that it was done for the general good.
- Jeopardy was selfish and self-centered, but irresistibly convincing.
- Such a boy will have suffering enough from the selfish tyranny of his companions; he ought to find in you a protector and friend.
- He notices when a child is willing to yield to temptation to do what she knows to be wrong, and to act even in the slightest trifle from a selfish disregard for the convenience of others.
- She hasn’t always been rich, and that may be the reason she never seems to grow hard and selfish, the reason she spends so much of her life thinking of other people.
- Suffolk was overwhelmed with remorse and sorrow at having been the means, by his selfish ambition, of the cruel death of so innocent and lovely a child.