How to use the word Seems in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Seems.
Examples of Seems in a sentence
- It seems to have been developed simultaneously with the other types of tuba, and has no predecessor.
- The role of the accountant also seems to be a mystery.
- It seems like a recipe for a mental breakdown.
- It seems that bowling is healthier for my body.
- On closer inspection, the anteater also seems to include other characteristics of the animals.
- It seems that these ants can tolerate temperatures that would kill other species.
- The total number of species on the planet seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.
- It seems inappropriate that we intervene in this stage.
- However, public protests are also gaining momentum as people realize that shrimp farming seems to be a recipe for disaster.
- Therefore, it seems that a histologically normal bowel is a prerequisite for adequate absorption of carnitine.
- Regarding relations with the public, rudeness seems almost a prerequisite for government employment.
- Donald seems surprised by the attention that his proposed bonfire created.
- I can not help but be surprised, “It seems that I have a current adverse momentum when blocking similar things, confidence decreased.
- On the basis of these data, the administration of intranasal phenobarbital seems to represent an adequate alternative route of administration for this antiepileptic drug, which must be further evaluated.
- I do not know anything about Jones, but it seems you’re stupidly sentimental about anything that links you.
- Donald creates a credible nightmare and turns what at first seems like a simple eco-sermon into something more strangely convincing.
- The evidence against him seems to be, even for a dispassionate observer, convincing if not devastating.
- Since there is an interesting case for each one, there seems to be a convincing case to combine them.
- The country seems to have been following a zigzag course between democracy and dictatorship.