Use Seemed in a sentence. How to use the word Seemed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Seemed.
Examples of Seemed in a sentence
- He seemed calm, even happy, as the Luckybird sailed on fast, with the wind behind her.
- The deck of the Luckybird now seemed too small for Donald.
- Yesterday’s aerial views showed cities that seemed to have been bombed, houses once solid crushed, white ash covering the landscape.
- But this prudent, skillful and enigmatic leader seemed for a long time to be much more than the nation and the times required.
- The physical manifestations distracted and some seemed self-induced.
- The poems that seemed boring and boring suddenly came to life.
- The people seemed lumpen and bored.
- The embassy seemed unable to intervene.
- They seemed quite happy not to catch more than a cup of tiny shrimp.
- Tanned and relaxed, looking quietly around the room, he seemed completely in control.
- He seemed relaxed and totally in control of himself.
- He seemed even more surprised than I was, and this encouraged me.
- Although she seemed surprised, now that I think about it.
- He seemed surprised.
- Mr. Trump, sitting on his ranch in Texas more than a thousand miles away, seemed bewildered and ill-prepared.
- Lucenzo looked up as if he had just realized that she had slipped away, and seemed to have pulled her away when he saw her.
- She seemed surprised, as if she had just realized that the two of them were not alone.
- The union of the entire Iberian Peninsula seemed to have been reached, for the time being.
- The shortest distance between two points seemed to be a zigzag.
- It seemed appropriate to change their vows before the whole congregation.
- The sadistic gang seemed to have held a party at the zoo late on Wednesday night.
- In the background, he seemed to have been waiting like a damsel in distress, waiting for his knight to rescue her.