Use Seeking in a sentence. How to use the word Seeking in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Seeking. Sentence for Seeking.
Examples of Seeking in a sentence
- It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
- The situation killed any chance he had seeking higher office and earned him the moniker, “sales tax Matt”.
- One such person seeking legal respite is Azealia Banks, who is an American rapper, singer-songwriter and actress.
- Britain is seeking to normalize relations with its former colony Now that the battle for independence is over.
- Donizetti carefully wove melodic lines, twists and turns to euphemism, expression and singing, orchestration in the accompaniment of music while seeking the richness effect.
- Last October, seeking to strengthen its growing congregation and recognize its existence in the community in general [dictionary of prayers], Rev.
- Who is she seeking respite from?
- Annarus reproached him with calling him an effeminate man, and seeking to obtain his satrapy; he had the king to thank that the satrapy granted to his ancestors had not been taken from him.
- James is, by the same sagacious device, concealing a whisper which he is addressing to his next neighbor, and Moses is seeking amusement by crowding and elbowing the little boy who is unluckily standing next him.
- Æneas then went roaming about through other portions of the city, seeking her everywhere, and inquiring for her of every person whom he met that had the appearance of being a friend.
- Where Prince Harry and Meghan’s defenders see a multiracial and transatlantic family seeking refuge from a vindictive press and hidden real-life traditions, critics see a self-indulgent couple who wants the benefits of royalty without their responsibilities, abandoning the queen and the country by Hollywood star dust.