Use Scurvy in a sentence. How to use the word Scurvy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Scurvy.
Examples of Scurvy in a sentence
- *** He is a miserable scurvy.
- *** The worst symptoms of scurvy were under control, although fatigue and bruising persisted.
- *** And scurvy all the time reduced the crew, killing six to ten men every day.
- *** ferns out of a window; the scurvy grass lay rotten with the moan.
- *** Diseases in our history texts, such as rickets and scurvy, have begun to reappear in the West.
- *** The crew remained free of scurvy.
- *** Oranges, lemons and limes were found to cure scurvy.
- *** You do not want scurvy.
- *** Fortunately there were no reports of scurvy, beri beri or other ailments caused by malnutrition!
- *** Now, however, the combined effects of scurvy, anemia, and exhaustion kept him asleep at 20:00 a.m.
- *** Vitamin C, found in citrus fruits, prevents scurvy.
- *** It’s called scurvy grass. It has a horseradish tone.
- *** A disease, such as scurvy, beriberi or pellagra, caused by the deficiency of one or more essential vitamins.
- *** Iron deficiency anemia, scurvy, beriberi and pellagra are examples of injuries caused by deficiencies in specific vitamins or minerals.
- *** No fear of scurvy or ship fever on this trip.
- *** A, such as scurvy, beriberi or caused by the deficiency of one or more essential vitamins.
- *** In medieval times, cider was given to sailors destined for long journeys, partly as a palliative for scurvy.
- *** There was extensive coverage of polar willows, yellow and white whitish grass, scurvy grass and many others.
- *** Instead, he and his men suffered terribly from heat, thirst, and scurvy, of which one of their officers died.
- *** Once the rainy season began in April, malaria, yellow fever, typhoid and scurvy began to take their toll.
- *** Scurvy (or vitamin C deficiency): nutritional disorder caused by vitamin C deficiency