How to use the word Scientific in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Scientific.
Examples of Scientific in a sentence
- Becoming interested in scientific farming and stock breeding, he founded the Western State Journal and Farmer at Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1872 and was a cofounder of the Iowa Improved Stock Breeders’ Association, of which he was the first president.
- Our vision of God always comes first, and this is the main conflict between the secular scientific community and the Christian community.
- Scientific experimentation and inquiry into the mystery of the universe in order to alter it and become its master are not consistent with the traditional view of the world.
- A prominent black educator, Booker T. Washington, had learned about young Carver’s scientific ability.
- Translation of journalistic, literary or scientific articles or writings.
- As articles in scientific journals became more formal, the need for popular writings and lectures increased.
- The writer proposes that state-based maintenance is scientific, reasonable, and economical, and that online monitoring of electrical equipment is a precondition for state-based maintenance.
- In his early 20’s he studied geography, astronomy, and the making of scientific instruments under the great Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe at his observatory near Copenhagen.
- The inventory of land resources on a regular basis, the creation and updating of the database is the basic task and the important prerequisite of optimal land use and scientific management.
- It has a lot of high management to make its total production normalizable and scientific.
- The scientific literature offers empirical evidence of the relationship between school commitment and numerous variables in the educational context of adolescents.
- From 1940 to 1945 he served in Parliament and as a member of the war cabinet’s scientific advisory committee.
- He was distinguished for the remarkable simplicity of his scientific writings, which made popular and understandable textbooks.
- To justify the killing of these human beings for their “spare parts,” we have to ignore the scientific understanding of what a member of the human species does and discuss the metaphysical definition of what constitutes personality.