Use Say in a sentence. How to use the word Say in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Say. Sentence for Say.
Examples of Say in a sentence
- She knew with absolute certainty that he would say no.
- To say that Joan was surprised is to say it gently.
- His greatest joy was to have a priest with them to administer the sacraments and say mass.
- Do some people say that once you adjust the car you should alternate between leaded and unleaded gasoline?
- It would be misleading to say that the recession will soon end.
- When I say that your demand for an increase is absurd, I mean absurdly low.
- However, analysts say that H.P. It is disadvantaged because the technology is not familiar and because H.P. It lacks Xerox sales scope in this category.
- They say it would be a political suicide if the party abstains.
- Our friends at Outerknown say they can.
- I sincerely say sorry to the supporters of SEOR!
- What I had to say was that, in general, I’m not a fan of any genre of any kind of movie.