Use Satellite in a sentence. How to use the word Satellite in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Satellite. Sentence for Satellite.
Examples of Satellite in a sentence
- For the first time a satellite was launched into orbit.
- The two cities were connected by satellite for a television progrmme.
- This broadcast comes live via satellite from New York.
- The satellite is now in orbit.
- Many satellites orbit the earth.
- The moon is the earth’s only satellite.
- The earth’s moon is a natural satellite.
- The satellite is in orbit around the moon.
- A satellite was launched in Russia last year.
- Thousands of satellites orbit around the earth.
- It’s gravity that makes satellites move around the Earth.
- How many satellites have been put into orbit round the earth?
- Today our artificial satellites are revolving around the earth.
- A satellite was launched into orbit to monitor melting glaciers.
- The first artificial satellite was Sputnik 1, launched by Russia in 1957.
- The president announced that the United States would put a satellite into orbit.
- Equipped with electronic tracking devices and a satellite positioning system, Chinese scientists have covered 22,928 sq.
- Positioning strategies are first discussed in the context of the measurement technology and the satellite configuration.
- Even if Greece were willing to play the part of a French satellite, she could not do so; for her geographical situation exposes her to the influence of more than one Power.