Use Rural in a sentence. How to use the word Rural in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Rural.
Examples of Rural in a sentence
- Despite being an occupied city, Dublin has the feel of a rural city.
- There are no private farms, except for the kitchen gardens of rural residents.
- The scene was rural and picturesque, very peaceful.
- The idealization of rural life is very deceptive.
- Has not the influx of rural vigor an incalculable value?
- He galvanized his congregation, as admired by his campaigns to students or rural towns, as for his memorial services.
- He was ordained a minister of a small rural congregation.
- He had been absent in Campania, which was a beautiful rural region, south of Rome, back from Misenum.
- Signs of a new awakening, nevertheless, were appearing here and there, especially in certain rural communities.
- Proceeding several miles from the nearest railroad, he found the rural settlement where the factory was supposed to be located.
- They were slaves, and had been torn from their rural homes all over the empire by a merciless conscription, from which there was no possible escape.
- They came into the valley of the Cephisus, a beautiful river flowing through a delightful and fertile region, which contained many cities and towns, and was filled every where with an industrious rural population.
- His imagination, hitherto bound down by the narrow circumstances of remote rural life, staggered while trying to grasp the conception of so much wealth.
- But to return to the cottage, from which the pretty, rural trait of its standing in its unfenced green door-yard led me away to notice the same sort of rustic beauty where the church stood.
- This prosperity prevailed not only in the rural districts of the Delta and along the valley of the Nile, but also among the merchants, and navigators, and artisans of Alexandria.