Use Rome in a sentence. How to use the word Rome in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Rome. Sentence for Rome.
Examples of Rome in a sentence
- They claim to be the writings of Clement, the first bishop of Rome, that is, the first Catholic Pope appointed by Peter.
- Neoclassicism gained influence for the first time in England and France, through a generation of French art students trained in Rome and influenced by the writings of Johann Joachim Winckelmann.
- I love Rome, especially in the spring.
- Rome constantly rejected any compromise on the three and continued to do so in the twentieth century.
- The main task of the Commission would be to recommend policies and administer the Treaty of Rome.
- Although he was a careful, critical, and original observer, he stated all his views in an Aristotelian manner and thus severely limited himself. He died in Rome on March 15, 1603.
- In 1484 they were called to Rome to work on the bronze tombs of popes Sixtus IV (1493; Vatican Grottoes) and Innocent VIII (1497; St. Peter’s).