Use Romantic in a sentence. How to use the word Romantic in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Romantic.
Examples of Romantic in a sentence
- *** Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake, performed here by the Bolshoi Ballet, typifies the Romantic tradition in Russian music.
- *** Last night my boyfriend made me a romantic surprise.
- *** The candles and the roses look very romantic on the dinner table.
- *** I wish I had a romantic boyfriend.
- *** She thinks it will be romantic to be an actress.
- *** The soft music of the restaurant and the light of the candles gave it a romantic atmosphere.
- *** The bottom score in the climax created a beautiful atmosphere in the movie that was both romantic and sensual.
- *** He planned to play some pieces of the piano recital to create a romantic atmosphere when his girlfriend would come to his house for dinner.
- *** Romantic poets were interested in the extremes of emotion , and there were frequent backgrounds in their writings on sadism and death.
- *** His writings demonstrated an implacable life force through the representation of an uninhabited romantic atmosphere.
- *** In addition to that, the romantic atmosphere of Bolero made it especially suitable for searching for partners.
- *** This restaurant has a very romantic atmosphere.
- *** Westerberg writes shamelessly romantic and sentimental lyrics.
- *** In his engaging verses, written in familiar, fragmented language that is often slangy and purposely unbalanced, Corbière mocks poetic clichés, deflating both romantic rhetoric and Parnassian formalism.
- *** The romantic Christmas wishes for the husband are romantic wishes and words of love for the husband.
- *** These romantic wishes can be sent through romantic cards with love notes or romantic quotes for the husband with beautiful gifts.
- *** You can also send a romantic video of Christmas wishes for the husband and send it through a DVD.
- *** His work is intellectual, concentrating on abstract subjects and influenced by the German romantic philosophers, particularly Schelling.