Use Role in a sentence. How to use the word Role in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Role. Sentence for Role.
Examples of role in a sentence
- What is the role of harpies in Greek Mythology?
- He somehow came to Germany in the role of an educator.
- All the writings extolling the role of Mary were finally excluded from the canon.
- The crisis of postmodernism is the crisis of confidence in the role of art and culture at the end of the 20th century.
- Halvorsen has received numerous awards for his role in “Operation Little Vittles,” including the Gold Medal of Congress.
- Harte also interrogates the sentimental ones assigning to Ken Meck the role of spokesman of the camp.
- I am talking about denouncing the harmful role of deceptive commercials and ads.
- To take this last role first, some music does not need accompaniment.
- Cosmetics to emphasize that modern high efficiency, therefore requested that the active ingredient must be through the skin, the role of the skin depth effect of high-caliber occurrence.
- As a consequence of this fact, it is possible to delineate the appropriate role of the congregation in the Eucharistic prayer.
- As one of the main impulses, medium and small companies have played an irreplaceable role in China’s economic and social development.
- This type of study provided the impetus for investigating the role of angioplasty for residual thrombosis after thrombolytic therapy.
- Although she made many stage appearances, she is remembered chiefly in the title role of a play based on Lord Byron’s drama Mazeppa —in which she appeared, virtually nude, strapped to the back of a wild horse.