Use Ridiculous in a sentence. How to use the word Ridiculous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Ridiculous. Sentence for Ridiculous.
Examples of Ridiculous in a sentence
- Marilyn Monroe: Imperfection is beauty, madness is great and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- On the trip home he felt a little ridiculous, like a defeated knight preparing for a tournament.
- We’ve been drinking a ridiculous amount of coffee lately, and it’s not because it’s cold outside.
- In the presence of his scholars he is always under restraint, assuming a stiff and formal dignity which is as ridiculous as it is unnatural.
- How ridiculous I have made myself appear in the eyes of my aunt, and even of the domestics!
- James laughed too, and even Rollo could not help smiling at the ridiculous figure which his display of his learning made.
- It is downright ridiculous, I declare, the attraction that place has for strangers.
- Of course, there were still some who find the explanation ridiculous and chose to stick to their claims.
- Everything got worse once you factor in technology and digital media which has made it easier to alter evidence and to spread misleading news like wildfire, even if it is about ridiculous theories concerning the royal family.
- He gets, or pretends to get, the most ridiculous notions into his head, and he carries on so that the other children don’t get any sleep when they are in the room with him.
- She was famous for her false pretensions and double dealings, and yet, with all her talents and sagacity, the disguise she assumed was sometimes so thin and transparent that her assuming it was simply
- With the exception of some modes of dress prevalent at the present day, there is nothing that can be conceived more awkward, inconvenient, and ridiculous than the fashions which were reproduced on this occasion.