Use Revolution in a sentence. How to use the word Revolution in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Revolution. Sentence for Revolution.
Examples of Revolution in a sentence
- The two most important factors are the industrial revolution and urbanization.
- As a colonel during the American Revolution, Aaron Burr treated his troops with considerable kindness, providing, for example, new shoes and visits to the prostitute camps.
- This same tyranny drowned the democratic revolution of the cedar of Lebanon and inflicted on that suffering country, the medieval government of Hezbollah.
- He was elected to the French Academy in 1785, and seven years later, when the Academy was dissolved during the French Revolution, he managed to save its archives and the manuscript of the Dictionnaire de l’Academie française from the revolutionaries.
- Apple had left to start the revolution without Xerox.
- The area where the Industrial Revolution had received its greatest impetus soon was high unemployment.
- After the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, he moved to the United States in 1919 and became a citizen in 1924.
- A lawyer and liberal, Bach was a leader of the March 1848 revolution in Vienna.
- Although he participated in the revolution of 1848, he did not subsequently play a major role in politics until 1858.
- The period necessary to effect the revolution will be longer or shorter, according to the circumstances of the school and the dexterity of the teacher; and, after all, the teacher must not hope _entirely_ to exclude it.