How to use the word Reveal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reveal.
Examples of Reveal in a sentence
- Journalists imprisoned for refusing to reveal sources
- Despite Sugihara’s love for smoke and mirrors, it is not someone who leaves others in the dark, picking up the toy to reveal clever contours designed to fool our eyes.
- Mounting US deaths reveal an outsize toll on people of color.
- A reveal displays additional content in place of previous content when activated.
- In carpentry, a reveal is a feature resembling a rabbet, but constructed of separate pieces of wood.
- It prohibits authorities, including the courts, from compelling a journalist to reveal the identity of an anonymous source for a story.
- In the documentary they planned to reveal the identity of two CIA agents.
- He ascertains the will of the gods, who reveal themselves to him, who send him dreams, assure him of their assistance.
- The team also debated whether to reveal her masked face.
- Members of Abrahamic religions, including Judaism, Christianity and Islam, believe that God exists and can in some way reveal his will to people.
- Miller spent 85 days in jail for refusing to reveal that her source in the Plame Affair was Scooter Libby.
- Since Trump’s election, he has refused requests to release the returns, making him one of the few presidents in recent times to not reveal their tax returns.
- Furthermore, the reveal of the camera crew was commented upon by many critics
- William and Dolores become attracted to each other and have sex, and William comes to the realization that Westworld can reveal a person’s true character.
- On the faith of it many more arrests were made, and many other persons were put to the torture to compel them to reveal additional particulars of the plot.
- The prisoners were soon afterward put to the torture, in order to compel them to confess their crime, and to reveal the names of all their confederates.
- The term “anonymous message” typically refers to a message that does not reveal its sender.