Use Returned in a sentence. How to use the word Returned in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Returned. Sentence for Returned.
Examples of Returned in a sentence
- When our gullibility returned to her, she leaned forward with enthusiasm.
- He returned to France broken in health.
- After two years in London and Paris, he returned to Quebec to work on the newspaper Le Canadien.
- In 1086 the Almoravids crushed Alfonso at Sagrajas and later returned to conquer the Abbadids themselves.
- In 1814 he returned to St. Louis, where he enjoyed a successful business career and served as postmaster from 1822 to 1840.
- Haddon returned to Torres Strait in 1898, leading an anthropological expedition that included specialists in many fields.
- Mr. Smith returned to his original role.,
- His answer contradicts the head of state who said in the interview that the file had returned to Defense.
- Companies have returned or canceled more than $30 billion in loans approved through the PPP, a senior administration official said.
- The Department of Revenue receives over 6,000 returned individual income tax refund checks each year.
- Components of a complete travel history in an ill returned traveler.
- Payments may be returned because of insufficient funds in a consumer’s account, closed accounts, or frozen accounts.
- Amazon has faced accusations of destroying returned items in both France and Germany.
- I returned to research after 22 years.
- A book has been returned to a New Zealand library 118 years after it was checked out.
- A returned check is a check the bank does not honor.
- In that case the check is returned as “NSF” or not sufficient funds.
- Your study abroad experience does not have to end just because you’ve returned to the U.S. and to Tulane University.
- This statistic depicts the results of a survey regarding the most returned goods by online shoppers in 2016.
- Mail is usually returned because it is missing either forwarding information or secondary information.