Use results in a sentence. How to use the word results in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word results.
Examples of results in a sentence
- *** To form the results of an operation in an accumulator.
- *** Results The effect of multicollinearity between the variables was eliminated in the regression model and an ideal mathematical model was constructed.
- *** Shulman was baffled by the results of the survey.
- *** Results: symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and dysphagia were common in this group of patients, and headache and nuchal rigidity were found in 51.6% and 32.3% of patients, respectively.
- *** An optical phenomenon that creates the illusion of water, often with inverted reflections of distant objects, and results from the distortion of light by alternating layers of hot and cold air.
- *** The 33 patients with distal disease have functional results that are indistinguishable from those with total colitis.
- *** The results of the enzymatic activity test showed that aldolase could transform Nacetyl-D-ManNAc into N-acetyl-D-neuraminic …
- *** Its unsuspecting use can lead to totally deceptive results.
- *** Nitrogen compounds such as alkaloids interfere with the chemistry of KF and can give misleading results.
- *** The consequent reduction of torque at low speeds, which results in a poor initial acceleration, is compensated by the higher steady-state speed.
- *** The results show that the minimum coverage ratio is 25% when the gauge is a little smaller than the double diameter of the particles (d).
- *** In the last three decades, WISCO has overcome a zigzag route and has made notable advances in technology, production, quality and economic results.
- *** The results show that the temporal distribution is falling to a low-value anomaly for a while, recovering again the occurrence of the zigzag recovery earthquake.
- *** Fourth, speculation about the appreciation of the yuan results in an absurdly high trade surplus.
- *** Thus Hazlitt accumulates examples of how humor results from surprise, incongruity, absurdity and misunderstanding.