Use Responsible in a sentence. How to use the word Responsible in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Responsible. Sentence for Responsible.
Examples of responsible in a sentence
- Another of the variations offered by this technology is Thermal Solar Energy, which instead of capturing the Solar Illumination, is responsible for collecting the thermal energy that this natural source provides, being one of the most used to power water heating, used for its easy installation both in homes and sports institutions.
- Be responsible for tax advertising; to manage tax receipts and certificates.
- This force is responsible for the acceleration of the ball.
- The rope forms the connection between the rotating disk and the ball and, therefore, the pull is responsible for the centripetal acceleration.
- Lincoln changes from a melancholy and apathetic youth to a man of grave and responsible determination.
- A number of factors may be responsible, such as extremely sedentary habits, over-weight, constipation, or the excess use of cathartics.
- inguinal hernias are very common and are responsible for 80% of all hernias.
- Gregory the Great was one of the people responsible for the conversion of England to Christianity in the 6th century.
- If you are making comparisons among brands on the basis of price or features, you are solely responsible for the accuracy of this content, and also for making sound and fair (“apples to apples”) comparisons among the various brands you are reviewing or endorsing.