Use Responsibility in a sentence. How to use the word Responsibility in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Responsibility. Sentence for Responsibility.
Definition of Responsibility
the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone.
Examples of Responsibility in a sentence
- Ancient Greek wedding customs encouraged responsibility in personal relationships.
- The country is divided into educational zones, the councils of which are entrusted with administrative responsibility.
- How can we motivate students to take responsibility for their own work?
- How can we motivate students to take responsibility for their work?
- I imagine she could be somewhat bossy if she were given a position of responsibility.
- Responsibility is moral in nature while duty is an obligatory.
- Confrontation of the cervical vertebra, of the headache on the strap. To the pains of the left prothorax, is how to return a responsibility, what disease is it? How to administer?
- They unanimously maintained that in their wording it limited the responsibility of sellers to the cost of replacing the seed.
- Originally, coroners in the United States often also had the responsibility of determining whether a prosecution should be initiated.