Use Reputation in a sentence. How to use the word Reputation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reputation. Sentence for Reputation.
Examples of Reputation in a sentence
- In 1953 he directed the opening production at the Stratford (Canada) Shakespearean Festival and did much to establish its reputation.
- The island is rich in marine products, trepang, scallop, abalone, shrimp, oyster, swan’s egg, long-standing reputation.
- The undisputed American capital of wine has earned its reputation thanks to seemingly endless picturesque vineyards and world-class wines.
- In 2005, Canseco’s reputation took a dive when he admitted to steroid use when he was playing.
- His reputation grew with his Men of the Army and Navy series and his illustrations of the books of James Whitcomb Riley and Richard Harding Davis.
- However, his next two novels, Martin Birck’s Youth (1901; Eng. tr., 1930), a wry and amusing account of the delights and problems of growing up, and Doktor Glas (1905; Eng, tr., 1963), made his reputation.
- From 1795 he lived in Danville, Ky., where he gained a considerable reputation as a surgeon and a teacher.
- When the fraud is later exposed, Torvald accuses her of ruining his reputation; when the threat of public exposure evaporates, he regrets his behavior.
- One important means by which the teacher may make his scholars careful of their reputation is to show them, thus, that he is careful of it himself.
- Repeat, with judicious caution, what is said of the school, both for and against it, and thus endeavor to interest the scholars in its public reputation.
- At the same time, in all probability, a cheap reputation for military valour might be obtained, and the treasures of Solomon seized.
- If later we wish to impress upon them the necessity of being considerate of others, we can use that specific quarrel as an illustration without risking with them our reputation for singleness.