Use Represented in a sentence. How to use the word Represented in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Represented.
Examples of Represented in a sentence
- As an international lawyer from 1946 to 1961, Ball represented the European Economic Community and worked in the European unification movement.
- Are you represented by a gentleman of the region, in any county of this kingdom?
- The ephors seem to have represented the people.
- He represented London, Ontario, as a Conservative in the Legislative Assembly of the province (1902-1919, 1923-1925) and served without portfolio in the provincial ministry (1905-1914, 1923-1925).
- Perhaps the most innovative aspect of sentimental comedy is that it represented a new form of tragicomedy.
- The non-logical narrative methods are represented in three aspects: disorder, contingency and absurdity in the narrative.
- The rapid development of the broadband market and the endless appearance of new services represented by IPTV will drive the development of broadband access technology.
- His Nation of Islam represented a cult branch of a venerable American movement, black nationalism.
- During the Second Republic he represented Deux-Sèvres in the Legislative Assembly.
- CLIFFORD is the name of an English noble family that took its name from Clifford Castle, near Hay in Herefordshire, in the 12th century and is represented in the modern peerage by members of two branches.