Use Reported in a sentence. How to use the word Reported in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reported. Sentence for Reported.
Examples of Reported in a sentence
- A total of 185 injuries were reported by 73 football players.
- Bill Hippie of A.P. reported from Guadalcanal: “Aerial observers reported tonight that a large force of Japanese warships was heading to Guadalcanal.”
- No African society has ever been reported to be without art, whether it be figurative sculpture or some form of ornament or decoration.
- For many years, occupational health experts have puzzled the symptoms reported by office workers, including headaches, nausea and fatigue.
- Reported adverse events include allergic reaction, headache, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, change in blood pressure and subcutaneous ecchymosis.
- The anecdotal evidence, reported in both professional journals and popular media, is convincing: healthy music.
- It was then reported that the sun had shifted towards the Earth in a zigzag fashion, scaring some of those present who thought it meant the end of the world.
- The villagers reported that the zoo lion was still lurking.
- The impetus of research on BLM comes from animality. The self-assembly of the BLM organism (bilayer lipid membrane) was reported for the first time in 1961.