Use Report in a sentence. How to use the word Report in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Report. Sentence for Report.
Examples of report in a sentence
- In another report today, retail sales showed signs of growth.
- The report ended on a positive note.
- The ambassador called the report deceitful and deceptive.
- Prepare an annual financial report for the congregation.
- The report was unanimously approved by the delegates at the close of the congress.
- After the discussion, the annual report was accepted unanimously.
- The report can provide further impetus for reform.
- I shall have to think up an excuse for not having the report ready.
- While the responses to the Kirklees Report were being discussed, another incident gave impetus to more precise anti-racist policies.
- He traveled extensively in the eastern United States and in 1751 published a report of its inhabitants, climate, soil, and other conditions.
- Male patients report that in time the swelling gets worse and the scrotum (sac holding the testicles) becomes enlarged.
- Knight said that the editor of the report, like AIDS is not controlled, in 10 to 15 years, it will become a disaster, it will be a subject of the report.
- The critic of articles by Christopher Knight contributed to this report.
- Guest’s application was accepted by return of post and he was asked to report early in July 1910.
- Our committee has been dissolved Now that we have finished our report.
- Back then, the Sikeston Police Department took the report and did nothing afterwards.
- In June 1862, Pierce made his second report to the government setting forth what he had done.
- Responders were sent to Locklear’s home just a week prior, after the sheriff’s office received a call saying that a “suicidal” person was being “violent,” as mentioned in the Ventura County Fire Department’s incident report.
- He was granted his title of Duchess of Sussex, and a year later he gave birth to a royal baby, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, but he still could not skip the normal citizenship process, according to the report.