Use Reply in a sentence. How to use the word Reply in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reply. Sentence for Reply.
Examples of Reply in a sentence
- Eyes cast down, Taria didn’t reply.
- “No, sir,” is the universal reply.
- A reply came almost by return of post.
- I look forward to receiving a reply by return of post.
- Looking for your early reply and long term business relationship with you.
- Is there a postpaid or self-addressed reply envelope to use?
- ‘No,’ I might reply, ‘there are several others.
- The stranger would perhaps look surprised while I said this, and would ask an explanation, and I might properly reply as follows:
- The scholars made no reply, and an unskillful teacher would imagine that time spent in such remarks would be wholly wasted.
- Just reply to this email so that i can send you more information on how you will be able to receive this donation in the next few days successfully.
- This evil must be guarded against by so shaping the question as to admit of a reply in a single word.
- The boys do not get the idea that it is wished that a universal reply should come from all parts of the room, in which every one’s voice should be heard.
- Some do not reply; some say, “Over the Rocky Mountains;” others, “Over us;” and others still, “The sun does not move at all.”
- The reply was, ‘Because she was so severe, so satirical in her remarks upon others.’
- In such a case, I shall hope that you will as frankly and openly reply, telling me whether you admit your fault and are determined to amend, or else informing me of the contrary.
- “I will thank you to bring me your schedule,” I say in reply, “so that I can see what you have now to do.”