Use Replacement in a sentence. How to use the word Replacement in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Replacement. Sentence for Replacement.
Examples of replacement in a sentence
- Safer replacement of potassium chlorate.
- This postpones your gain until the year you dispose of the replacement property.
- The solubility, the dielectric constant and the dissipation factor of the polymer were improved after the replacement of the poly (p-xylylene) by acetyl.
- A more durable version designed for kids will come with a blue or pink bumper and a 2-year replacement warranty if it’s broken for any reason.
- The board unanimously elected Cole as a temporary replacement for Gray.
- In 1850, Archbishop John Hughes proposed building the cathedral as a replacement for the older St. Patrick’s Cathedral on Mott Street, in downtown Manhattan.
- More incredible even than the massacre of the women at the beginning of the rebellion is their replacement after the capture by the 50,000 women whom Darius causes the neighbouring nations to send to Babylon.