Use Remember in a sentence. How to use the word Remember in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Remember.
Definition of Remember
have or be able to bring to mind an awareness of (someone or something that one has seen, known or experienced in the past).
Examples of Remember in a sentence
- It was a long time ago that we first met but I remember it as if it was yesterday.
- You remember that over all block diagram, all that sequential circuit implementation?
- Please note that you MUST remember your Handle OR the e-mail address associated with your account since they are the only way to ensure that we are providing this information ONLY to you.
- Again, it is important to remember that the fewer restrictions you place on your Search, the more Profiles will be returned.
- However, it is important to remember that you can only search one state at a time.
- Whether you are a US resident, an International Member or a Guest, it is important to remember that the more sections of the Search form you leave marked as “No Preference,” the wider the search that is conducted.
- Remember, the more specific you make your search criteria, the fewer matches you will find.
- Guests can perform each of the searches offered to 8sa.net Members; however, they should remember that as a Guest, they are unable to access Members’ contact information.
- Remember to bring clothes that provide adequate protection against wind and rain.
- All the accounting arguments are the same, I want to remember a good book of accounts per course only.
- I remember his rejection of anesthesia when he had an operation on his leg and again a serious abscess in his jaw.
- Do you even remember what Blu Aardvark “did”?
- It is especially / especially important to remember this.
- But remember, there is simply no excuse in this society, at the end of the 20th century, for an unwanted pregnancy.
- I remember him in Zoo Quest shooting down an armadillo fleeing with a rugby tackle.