Use Remarriage in a sentence. How to use the word Remarriage in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Remarriage. Sentence for Remarriage.
Examples of Remarriage in a sentence
- The canon law of the Church forbids remarriage to divorced people.
- He has a liberal attitude towards divorce and remarriage.
- Remarriage would revoke all previous wills.
- The Church considers that marriage is an indissoluble union; Remarriage without the benefit of an annulment is understood as adultery.
- The question of remarriage and the provision of an heir to the unstable throne was inevitably raising its head.
- the two pre-teen daughters of Mr. Hollett resisted the remarriage at the beginning.
- the rights of women with respect to divorce and remarriage are also duly guaranteed.
- This is partly due to rising divorce rates, but also because remarriage rates among divorced women have declined in recent years.
- As soon as the Pope agreed to the appointment of Henry Crammer as archbishop of Canterbury, Crammer quickly authorized Henry’s divorce and remarriage.